In May you and your family can discover Tic et Tac, Les Rangers du Risque on Disney Plus and Brickleberry. Here are the new items coming this month and throughout the year…
For May, Disney + offers its subscribers a program full of adventures and emotions. You will enjoy finding the Chipmunks Tic and Tac, who have gone their separate ways in Tic-tac-toe, risk rangers. Families will also enjoy immersing themselves in adventureAladdin, or from The incredible Hulk and discover the nature park’s diverse team of foresters Brickleberry.
What movies and cartoons to watch in May on Disney Plus?
And here are the upcoming cartoons and animated films for the month of May:
- Disney Making Star Wars: The Boba Fett Book (May 4th)
- Agents of SHIELD – Season 7 (May 4th)
- Ghost in the Shell: Sustained Warfare SAC-2045 (May 9)
- Eternal Kingdom Tournament (May 11)
- Documentary “Wild Australia” (May 11)
- Documentary The Gathering Storm (May 11)
- Series Anna (May 11)
- snickerella (may 13)
- The incredible Hulk (may 13)
- Final Fantasy: Advent Children (2005) (May 14)
- Detective Conan (season 2) (May 15)
- Vampire in the Garden (May 16)
- A documentary about Egypt from a bird’s eye view. (May 18)
- Tic et Tac, Risk Rangers: The Movie (May 20). After deprogramming the series they were the heroes of, Tick and Tock went in a diametrically opposite direction. Thicke has become an insurance spokesman, while Tuck speaks at conventions where he tries to regain his former glory. He even had cosmetic surgery that allowed him to go from a 2D character to a 3D character! When their former partner Jack Beefy mysteriously disappears, Tick and Tock are forced to remember their past friendship and put on their detective hats to come to his aid…
- Ghost in the Shell: Bag -2045 Season 2 (May 23)
- brick berry (May 25). The Brickleberry Nature Park ranger team is not in the best shape. Consisting of under-skilled broken hands, she excels when it comes to situations that are as ridiculous as they are insane. When the park is threatened with closure, a new recruit is hired to try and save the day and motivate this dysfunctional group of rangers. Together they will do everything possible to ensure that the inevitable never happens!
- Documentary “Wild Constructions” (May 25)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (May 27). After Boba Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi returns in a 6-episode miniseries based on the character played by Ewan McGregor. The story takes place 10 years after Revenge of the Sith and the decision of Anakin Skywalker, still played by Hayden Christensen, to join the dark side of the Force to become Darth Vader.
- Aladdin (May 27). In this new version, signed by Guy Ritchie, it is Will Smith who plays the whimsical genius who will allow Aladdin, played by Mena Massoud, to grant 3 wishes and seduce the beautiful Jasmine (Naomi Scott).
What’s new in 2022 on Disney Plus?
X-Men Dark Phoenix (June 17)
In this new opus dedicated to Professor Xavier and his students, Jean Gray becomes much more powerful, but also much more unstable. Unable to control her powers, she transforms into the Phoenix and puts the X-Men in danger.
History of toys 4 (June 27)
In this sequel to the Toy Story saga, we find Woody and his friends, as well as Furshet, a character created from scratch by Bonnie and refusing to integrate the toy world into the little girl’s room.
cars on the road
In the new Pixar series Cars, Martin and Lightning McQueen will embark on a fun-filled journey across the United States.
Scheduled for the fall, this film by Robert Zemeckis will delight kids and adults alike with its live action and visual effects. With Tom Hanks, Cynthia Erivo and Luke Evans.
Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wilde
In 2022, Disney Plus is planning surprises and exclusives such as Ice Age, The Adventures of Buck Wilde. Kids will love rediscovering the fun new antics of our favorite prehistoric mammals. Crash and Eddie, opossum brothers, set off in search of a habitat just for them to get a little away from their sister. But soon they get stuck in a huge underground cavern. The one-eyed weasel Buck comes to their aid. Together they must confront the rebellious dinosaurs that inhabit the Underworld.
In 2022, a series of new short films from the Walt Disney Animation Studios awaits you, which will plunge you into the metropolis of these funny hyperactive mammals.
The original Disney+ production is an energizing musical film that will cheer up the whole family. Tie your shoelaces and dive into the small world of New York basketball, where the Cinderella story is relevant.
Ms. Marvelfrom June 8
Kamala Khan (Iman Vellani) is a 16-year-old Pakistani-American girl living in Jersey City. An A student, big fan of video games, and a voracious writer of fanfiction, she has developed an exceptional affinity for superheroes, and especially Captain Marvel. But she struggles to find her place both at home and at school…until she discovers superpowers similar to those of the heroes of her life.
Soprano: to life, to death
Fans will find The Sopranos, Mateo, Jamali and May, who will bring to the screen thirty years of memories, doubts and hopes that marked their path to success. Personal archives and unpublished revelations… A documentary not to be missed.
Disney+ catalog: movies and cartoons worth watching
Disney+ unites all universes: Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic
The Star Wars Saga and The Mandalorian
Disney+ has opened the door to a large catalog of films and series for children and adults. Starting from stamped series Star Wars, The Mandaloriancreation Disney+Originals. All Star Wars can also be viewed from the platform, and the animated series clone wars ! The second season is streaming on Disney+ starting October 30th. 2020 to the delight of its fans, who will discover 8 new episodes. In this new season, Mando and Baby Yoda continue your journey, face numerous enemies and rally allies as you travel through the dangerous galaxy.
Classic Disney and Disney Pixar
Disney+ catalog of course, offers its own classics, in large numbers, such as “101 Dalmatians”, “Cinderella” or even “The Snow Queen”: the creators promise at least 500. I want to do it again pixar collection ? It’s also possible with Toy Story 4, Cars, or even Ratatouille.
For teen wonder fans, good news, they are complete. Thor, The Avengers, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, X-Men, Captain America, Iron Man… Heroes with superpowers are invading the living room to save us!
The Simpsons Malcolm… Cult Series
The list is still long for a very rich catalog that is not just for kids. Nostalgic for the cult series? You can take the opportunity to remake yourself the complete simpsons, malcolm or futurama. Therefore leisure, but also culture with National Geographic Signature Programs. The platform continues to produce original series that it streams in drops that appear immediately after their broadcast in the United States.
Disney Star, new offer on Disney Plus
Disney Plus launched a new offering called Disney Star on February 23rd. Created for adults and teenagersoffers more 40 sets (Big Sky, Lie to Me, Modern Family, Sons of Anarchy) and 250 films as Pretty Woman, titanic, The Devil Wears Prada or planet of the apes. Also in the movie saga Foreigner Where labyrinth, Romeo + Juliet, 6 days 7 nights Where Kazakhstan. The star will also broadcast original series, such as a thriller BigSky from producer David E. Kelly, romantic comedy With love, Victor or animated series solar opposites. In addition, parents who wish to watch Star will be able to protect their children from sensitive content by creating a profile for each family member (stating the age of the latter) and conditional access to each profile with a PIN code. Thus, the youngest will be able to continue watching their cartoons on Disney+ so their parents don’t have to worry! The Star offer is included with a Disney+ subscription, which increases by €2 per month for new subscribers. Old subscribers will not see their subscription increase until August 2021.
Child Profile and Parental Controls on Disney+
On Disney+, you can create up to six profiles, with access for the little ones. Child Profile is created from the home page and acts as a parental control. When you select a child account, like on Netflix, the movies on offer are adapted to the age of the youngest. As such, films that are not recommended for children or are age-restricted offered in the Disney+ catalog will not appear in offers. This way kids will find categories like “Mickey and Friends, Animals and Nature, or Disney Junior.Feature films like sagas star Wars Where Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar, or even Marvel movies are no longer offered and parents can let their kids watch them from their personal profile.
February 23 new parental control feature” will be implemented and will allow, in addition to the “children’s profile”, to create profiles by age (from 6 years and older) to provide access to the content of the service in accordance with the age of the user. Since January, movies like Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, The Jungle Book, Dumbo or even The Aristocats, which, according to some racist clichés, are no longer available. but adults can watch.
How much does a Disney+ subscription cost?
A Disney+ subscription costs €66.99 per year.. Or, if you like, you can subscribe to monthly subscription for 6.99 euros. The formula is optional. To cancel it, just make a request. The termination then takes effect at the end of the pay period. Another possibility: Subscribe to Disney+ on your console. But it’s not available separately like Netflix, it must be subscribed to as part of a Canal+ package. The channel is the only one who will benefit from the partnership. This allows you to access the entire Canal movie/series offer worth €36.90 per month.
Disney+ comes as an app. You can download on all media : smartphones, tablets, computers, connected TVs (via the myCANAL app) or game consoles. Amazon Fire tablets and Fire TV sticks also let you watch the Disney+ channel. Finally, you can create 7 user profilesbe simultaneously available on 4 screens different from download videos without limit on 10 devices. Unlike Netflix, whose different subscription prices give you access to more or less services, a single €6.99 Disney+ subscription is enough for all of these options. In terms of quality, Disney+ plans to release some videos in 4K. Perfect for watching classics in cinema mode at home!